Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: a welcome home party

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    for my Ghost Wolf*L*...he's back if only for a short period so lets have a party hostobard style*EG*.....

    *orders in a few kegs and a shitload of food...all varieties...hires female strippers...cranks the tunes....*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **jumps up on table and gets jiggy** Toast to the Ghost Wolf....Nice to meet you and welcome back.....CHEERS [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I think he went away again alreadY*P* he send me a message sayin he was back for a bit to see the doc..depended on what hte doc said about when he'd go back*cries* and I didn't even get to talk to him*sighs*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well...then next time...In the meantime we still have a party to be had....**turns up radio and grabs another cocktail** Theres a party over here..**wiggles it**..party over there...**more wiggling**

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    well I found out he's still here....jus not here online*sighs*...ahhh ferget it...*hops up and dances*

  6. #6
    GhostWolf
    Guest GhostWolf's Avatar

    Post

    Is it wrong to hand out singles to those on the tables?lol We will party soon , promise, hopefully.lol. Been lookin fer ya on messenger. I got every one blocked currently to avoid too ,many premature welcome backs if ya know what I mean. * gets up and dances with the ladies* See ya soon darlin *kisses where ever ya want em*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *VBS* I had you blocked to*LMAO*....it's so good to see you...I have you unblocked now...I've missed you more than words can say my lil wolfie...*kisses ya back*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •